13 Easy Peanut Butter for Dog Recipes
13 Easy Peanut Butter for Dog Recipes | Free Download Too!
13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes listed below can be healthy dog or puppy treats in small proportions to their regular daily dog food diets. Free Downloads – Below. There are valuable properties to enhance your dog’s health. And there’s a super cute and fun way to treat your dog to Peanut Butter, while treating and tricking. Heck, for snacking too! Check out the Recipes below. You’ll LOVE em – Oh, and watch that video on 13 Easy Peanut Butter for Dog Recipes too. ( below:)
13 Easy Peanut Butter for Dog Recipes
13 Easy Peanut Butter for Dog Recipes continued: It can be quite hilarious to watch your dog eat peanut butter, that is if you have a funny-bone of your own. Yet too much of a funny thing, like too much of a good thing can be, well, too much of a good thing (for your dog). That is, when you are only feeding peanut butter for dogs to your puppy for your own benefit, whilst entertaining your friends and for that purpose only. Not you though, right? Especially now when you have access to these scrumptious and addictive 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes.
Don’t get me wrong, I am no saint when it comes to feeding my dog human foods safe for dogs, I love a good laugh to shake up the monotony I allow to distill in my life by -on the occasion- only feeding my dog “Sir Barks A lot” peanut butter for dogs simply for my own pleasure.
You might even say Peanut Butter for dogs at one time, was my own guilty pleasure, because every time I think of when I did that to poor Sir Barks A lot for my own entertainment, I now realize I was putting his health in jeopardy -a tad. Sir Barks A Lot has forgiven me, my guilt and shame, not so much.
So, before I give you an awesome list of 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes for super cute and cool puppy parenting peanut butter dog treats; I thought I would offer you some insight as to what to look out for in a bad Peanut Butter for dogs, besides overloading his diet in mass peanut butter proportions. Certainly, you wouldn’t do [that] I understand that, but it’s the TYPE of Peanut butter for dogs, or the type of sugars or sweet additives in the peanut butter that can cause the issues. That’s why we decided to post these 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes.
What’s the Right Amount of Peanut Butter for Dogs?
Great Question! – And I am about to get to that answer.
Fact is Peanut butter for dogs in the right proportions can not only be quite tasty, but certainly in its own right very nutritious and therefore a valuable additive to its weekly dog treating routine. Just be sure to keep in mind like many human foods safe for dogs, when eaten in access, too much of Peanut Butter for Dogs can cause discomfort and even diseases such as pancreatitis and obesity.
Since I’m more of a recipe guy,especially when it comes to these 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes just know that you need to read the labels and check for safe ingredients for your dog as well. Directly below in the #1 spot of our 13 Easy Peanut Butter For Dog Recipes list is a very simple to make yet indeed quite thorough peanut butter for dog’s recipe to being with. Of which should you choose to make it ( it’s super easy -and- fun. I promise)
13 Easy Peanut Butter for Dog Recipes – Begins!
#1. Homemade Peanut Butter for Doggies Who Love a Good Tongue Exercise
What You’ll Need: Ingredients
• 2 cups of raw peanuts (the red Spanish kind)
• 2 Tablespoons of ground flax
• 1 Tablespoon of organic coconut oil
How to Roast Your Red Nuts!
1. Preheat your doggie bake oven to 350° F
2. Spread Your peanuts out evenly on a baking sheet.
3. Roast your red Spanish peanuts for up to 5 minutes
4. Shake and stir your peanut pan to evenly roast-em
5. Then Give it Another 5 minutes of roasting time.
6. Now they’re red hot red peanuts. Cool down on a wire rack.
7. Skins are pretty, not pretty tasty. Remove the peanut skins.
8. Place roasted peanuts with the flax seed in a food processor.
9. Goal is small pieces. Pulse your pre-butter at least 10 time
10. Turn food processor on. let it run for 1 minute uninterrupted.
11. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
12. Repeat steps 10 and 11.
13. Add your coconut oil to the food processor. (Not for tanning)
14. Repeat steps 10 and 11 – 2 more times.
15. Should be smooth as butter. Been dying to say that, you?
16. Once smooth, scoop it into a sealable container and refrigerate.
Where to Store My Homemade Peanut Butter For Dogs
Storing – Sealed Container in the Fridge – 30 Day Shelf Life.
Amount – You just made 1 3/4 cup of peanut butter for your dog
So now you know how to make homemade peanut butter for dogs. You can now go on to make all these 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes. Isn’t that exciting stuff? I know (you know who) thinks so. I think you are just an awesome dog loving caretaker. Not only that, but having your own batch now, you can create ALL these other crazy-cool snacks and treats for your hairiest of friend (At least, I hope he or she is the hairiest friend of yours, then again, who am I to judge?). Finally think about THIS huh?
Plus, now you can have bragging rights because you have successfully created from scratch, your own batch of the finest peanut butter for dogs E-VER. I mean who’s going to know otherwise, right? So lets get into it now and check out my favorite soon to be your favorite 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes below.
#2. Peanut Butter & Honey Dog Biscuits! -YUM!
What You’ll Need: Ingredients
• 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1 Cup of natural peanut butter (w/o) xylitol
• 1 cup water
• 2 tablespoons of honey
• 1 good egg (like yourself for doing this)
1. Refrain from using peanut butter with xylitol.
2. Dog can be allergic to wheat and flour
3. For wheat, free peanut butter biscuits for dogs you can use rice or coconut flour as a replacement.
Instruction’s (below – after tweet embed))
Sister got our dog peanut butter for dogs and Mum went and put it on her toast and ate it this morning😫😂
— Crayyy (@joeetaylor37) December 25, 2016
#2 (cont..) “Peanut Butter & Honey Dog Biscuits!
2. Grab a big bowl. (Preferably not your dog’s favorite aluminum). Combine your egg, the flour and the baking powder. Add the water, honey with the peanut butter and go stir crazy on it. At least until you have your consistent stuff dough like splooge. Note: this dough can be messy as it becomes sticky, you may just want to get busy with your hands or a mixing paddle.
3. Now then. Got Your Dough? Great, next step is to roll it out about a half inch thick across your favorite peanut butter for dog biscuit cooking sheet – floured lightly to create that happy non-sticky aftermath affect. – Grab your dog biscuit shaped cookie cutter if you have one handy, otherwise your next favorite shape available – and chop away at it creating as many biscuits per square inch (BPSI) as you can.
4. No need to go for a record here on the amount of doggie biscuits you can create from this slab, we found out here at biscuit tech that the dough will still cook and taste the same un shaped as it does- shaped. – “Miracles of dog biscuitry”
5. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown
6. Keep in an airtight container for your dog to enjoy overtime. Or you two can have a tea party right off the bat and devour the batch. It’s up to you!
That’s number #2 of our 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes
#3. Homemade Peanut Butter Oat Dog Treats
What You’ll Need: Ingredients
· 1/2 cup of milk
· ½ cup of creamy butter
· 1 large egg
· 2 cups all purpose flower
· ½ cup of some top shelf oatmeal ( mid shelf’s fine)
1. Preheat your oven to 350f
2. Using a blender, blend your milk with your homemade peanut butter, to 80% consistency (or so)
3. Toss your egg in and blend that oblong wonder of egg-cellence right on in to full consistency.
4. Roll out your dough on a lightly flowered surface preferably not your kitchen floor (your dog’s watching) plus you will not be able to roll it out under 5 seconds. There goes THAT rule.
5. Grab your favorite cookie cutters, ask “REX” which one he prefers (bone or cat shaped) and chop away to create your awesome dog oat treats.
6. Using parchment paper cover your cooking pan and place your dog treats evenly across the area.
7. Back for – oh-30 minutes or so, at least until your oat dog treats are browned, ready to crisp in cooling. – Kool?
If and when milk is an ingredient to one of these 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes, please advise that milk can be tough on some tummies, you can try replacing with water or a meat broth such as chicken or beef. You can use gluten free-chickpea, rice, amaranth if you feel you want to switch out the flour as well. At this point personally, I wouldn’t treat myself. I like it old school Milk and flour. But always caution on ingredients for your dog. If you are not user we have some information here, but ultimately, these are opinions, not expert advice.
Also when making any of these 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes, you may even want to check with your dog doctor, vet or other dog nutrition resources when requiring medical or professional dog food dietary foods, ingredients, and overall healthy stuff about your new puppy or dog.
#4. Homemade Peanut Butter and Bacon for Dogs
What You’ll Need: Ingredients
· 1 cup homemade Peanut Butter for Dogs
· ¾ cup nonfat milk
· 1 large egg (or ¼ cup of applesauce unsweetened)
· 2 cups whole wheat flower (all purpose flour)
· 1 tablespoon of baking powder (for “barking power”)
· 1/3 cup of whole-rolled or quick oats
· 3 full length cooked strips of bacon – all chopped up!
2. Using a large bowl, mix your peanut butter, milk and your egg together using a mid-sized wooden spoon. Add your baking powder and flour, turn a few times then work it altogether using your hands until consistency is licked. Mix the oats and your bacon in next. Expect a super thick and heavy dough.
3. Take a rolling pin (all flowered up and ready to roll) and cut into shapes using cookie cutters or freehand depending on your time, patience, and well let’s face it, like me at times when time is not of the essence, your- mood. Arrange on the baking sheets and bake for oh, a good 18-20 minutes, or until very lightly browned on their bottoms. Simply remove them from the oven, flip them over, shove them back in, then continue to bake them for another 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Allow to cool of course before serving your puppy or adult dog. You can store them at room temp up to 1 week. Otherwise refrigerate. Or Freeze them and have to go treats as- you know- you both -go on walks together.
That’s number #4 of our 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes
#5. Peanut Butter and Banana for Dog Treats
What You’ll Need: Ingredients
· 1 banana, peeled (not by monkey)
· 1 cup of oat flour (all purpose flour)
· 2/3 cup of whole-rolled or quick oats
· 1/2 cup of dried parsley
· 1 egg, beaten consistently
· 3 tablespoons of homemade peanut butter for dogs
1. Preheat your oven to 300 f. Then put your peeled banana in a large bowl. Using a potato masher mash the banana thoroughly until completely mashed. Add your oat flour, rolled oats, parsley, your egg, and your homemade peanut butter for dogs, stir well to combine them all. Set aside for 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Roll your yummy mixture up into -oh, roughly 24 balls by using a level tablespoon of dough for each one.
3. Using 2 baking sheets aligned with parchment paper transfer your newly rolled banana balls accordingly on your baking sheets. You’ll then want to press the balls down using the back of your spoon or heel of hand if you like to get personal with em.
4. Bake until firm and deep golden brown on the bottom from 40 to 45 minutes. Simply Set aside to let cool completely.
5. STORAGE: Options (Refrigerate or Freeze) Refrigerate in an airtight container. Or for longer time storage, you can freeze your balls for a later time. I do both, I keep 12 in 4 separate bags of 3 in the fridge using one per day, then thaw out the other 12 in the fridge before my last bag has been treated to my dog “Scoob”
#6. Pumpkin with Peanut Butter for Dog Treats
What You’ll Need: Ingredients
· 2-1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
· 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
· 2 eggs
· ½ cup of canned pumpkin
· ½ teaspoon of salt
· ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 350 f.
2. Using your whipping whisk; whisk together your eggs, flour, peanut butter, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin in a mixing bowl. Add Water as needed to help make the dough workable, but you want your dough to be stiff and dry-ish.
3. Roll the dough into a ½ inch thick slab, and cut into ½ inch pieces.
4. Bake for -oh-40 minutes or so on a cookie sheet aligned with parchment paper.
That’s number #6 of our 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes
— funny pets (@funnypetsnews) December 9, 2016
#7. Peanut Butter and Jelly Dog Treats
What You’ll Need: Ingredients
· ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
· 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
· 1 Tablespoon of apple jelly
· 1 teaspoon of chicken bouillon
· 1/3 cup of granulated sugar (make-em pretty-or-handsome?)
· ½ crushed graham cracker
· ½ teaspoon of corn syrup
· 1-½ tablespoons of water
· ¼ cup of rolled oats
2. Using a medium sized mixing bowl, stir the graham cracker, flour, oatmeal, chicken bouillon, and peanut butter altogether
3. Once consistency is achieved, next stir in your corn syrup jelly and water. Add bit amounts of flour if its needed to create a nice consistent yet stiff-enough dough.
4. Simply take your transfer spoon and scoop the dough onto a greased cookie sheet (parchment paper works just as well). Then make either 2 or 4 treats depending on the size of your dog and his or her appetite.
5. Lightly sprinkle the treat-tops with your white sugar.
NOTICE about SUGAR and your new puppy or adult dog:
Before ever giving you dog sugar, please be certain to ask your dog’s vet if sugar is okay for your dog first) a little is okay for mine, for looks only, but not for a healthy nutritional additive by any means.
6. Bake for roughly 15 to 16 minutes, then cool before serving.
— funny pets (@funnypetsnews) December 4, 2016
#8. Vanilla Peanut Butter Dog Treats
What You’ll Need:
• 2-¼ cups of whole wheat flour
• ½ cup of unsweetened applesauce
• ½ cup of cornmeal
• ½ cup of your rolled oats
• 2 teaspoons of VANILLA extract
• 3 tablespoons of homemade peanut butter for dogs
• 2 eggs beaten like they deserved it (kidding) no violence condoned on your innocent harmless do nothing but good things for you-eggs here!
• 1/2 cup of fresh and tasty water
• 1/2 cup of rolled oats
2. Grease up two baking sheets ( lightly, dogs get grossed out too)
3. Firstly, go ahead and mix up your whole wheat flower, rolled oats, baking powder and cornmeal together in a bowl
4. Then, lightly mix the VANILLA extract into the flour mixture along with your applesauce and water. So, “altogether now….”
5. Now – go on and stir in your Peanut butter for dogs, and eggs.
6. Take 1 minute or so to knead that dough on your pre-floured surface. (Until its not sticky anymore.) Should only take but a minute.
7. Okay now roll your dough out to a ¼ inch thick slab. Now you can cut it into about 75 (YES SEVENTY FIVE) small squares, then place them evenly-ish upon your baking sheets ready to cook-em-up!
8. Bake them for fifteen minutes on one side then turn the oven off and let them cool inside for anywhere from 30 to 35 minutes.
9. Now that both your chops are salivating, take them out, and serve them up as soon as you know they are at touch safety temperature for about 10 minutes.
10. Finally, once cooled for ten minutes, remove from the baking sheet and replace on a wire rack to cool completely.
#9. Crunchy Style Peanut Butter for Dog Biscuits
What You’ll Need: Ingredients
• 2 cups of whole wheat flour, or as needed for consistency
• 2 cups spelt flour
• ¼ cup flax seeds
• 2-1/2 cups of warmed water
• 2 cups of rolled oats
• ½ cup of natural homemade peanut butter for dogs
2. Combine your oats, flax seeds, wheat flour and spelt flour all in 1 large bowl then stir in your water and your homemade peanut butter for dogs.
3. Knead your dough on a clean and slightly floured surface until your dough is not sticky but rather smooth.
4. Roll out your dough into a ¼ thick slab, then take your cookie shaping cookie cutters and cut your canine cookies as you desire, while placing them oh, about ¾ inches apart on a lightly greased cookie shape. Or use parchment paper if you desire.
5. You are going to want to bake these crunchy treats for at least 40 minutes with a semi careful eye on them in the last 5 minutes or so. Turn the oven off when golden browned, let cool before serving. “Yum – YUM! Dog’s gonna like this one!”
That’s number #9 of our 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes
— DEXDOG (@getdexdog) December 5, 2016
Are you Ready For # 10 of your 13 Easy Peanut Butter For Dog Recipes?
Lets Do This!
#10. Peanut Butter For Dog Birthday Cake!
· 1/4 cup peanut butter for dogs
· 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
· 1/4 cup of cooking oil
· 1/3 cup of honey (if ya-got-it) not necessary
· 1 teaspoon of baking soda
· 1 cup of minced or shredded carrots
· 1 egg (make it a good-egg:) like you!
· 1 cup of whole wheat flour, or white flour will do.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees f
2. Grease up your 6 cup ring mold
3. Now then, you ready to go? Combine your peanut butter, egg, vanilla, your oil and honey (if you want to add the honey for more dog-love and sweetness) you can but you don’t need to, as its tasty without it too. Place in a large bowl and mix it well to a nice workable consistency evenly blended.
5. Take your flour and your baking soda and fold it all in together
6. Spoon your doggie cake making batter into your prepared pan
7. Simply bake in your preheated oven for about 38 to 40 minutes depending on your oven situation. Then let cook in the pan for 10 minutes sharp!
8. Finally turn it out onto your wire rack to cool completely before serving your very special friend, his or her very special birthday cake – and party down my friends!
9. Combine your oats, flax seeds, wheat flour and spelt flour all in 1 large bowl then stir in your water and your homemade peanut butter for dogs.
10. Knead your dough on a clean and slightly floured surface until your dough is not sticky but rather smooth.
And That’s #10 of our 13 Easy Peanut Butter For Dog Recipes
#11. Peanut Butter for Dog Recipes Doggie Treats
• 1/3 cup of water
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 egg
• 1 cup cornmeal
• 1 cup corn flour
• 1 cup of warmed water
• ½ cup of natural smooth homemade peanut butter for dogs
2. Grab your whisk and whisk together your corn flour, flour and cornmeal in your favorite dog treat making mixing bowl – while your best friend observes carefully and patiently as he or she can possibly wait for treats, from the floor, or chair, or stool, or your purse? Or is a dog in the purse phase out now? (… erum Never mind… this rant of thinking out loud has nothing to do with the actual end goal here.
3. Lightly grease two of your baking sheets – or you can use parchment paper if you prefer. I do – as sometimes grease makes us GAG a bit. To each their own.
4. Heat your peanut butter up in your microwave while using a microwave safe dish or bowl of course. I usually set it to reheat 1 cup of water and stop it at 15 second intervals up to three times usually stopping at 19 seconds on the third go around for a liquefied peanut butter for dog’s even liquefied-consistency. Of course, be cautious, as I would assume your microwave is probably different old or new, so do what you know, it only takes a few seconds. You want
5. Next – stir you liquefied peanut butter, vegetable oil, flour, egg and water together until you achieve a stiff dough.
6. Roll it out to ¼ inch thick slab, cut your dog treat shapes with a cookie cutter of your choice ( I prefer Cat Shaped treats) Then simply place them on your cookie sheets you prepared to receive them on and toss them into the oven.
7. You’ll want to bake them until golden-brown for up to 12 minutes.
8. Allow them to cool in the oven thereafter for 5 to 10 minutes before removing them onto your wire rack to cool completely.
9. Store in refrigerator or freezer in an airtight fresh treat keeping container. I usually double this batch and break them up into separate baggies of 5 or 6 for a day’s worth of treating. (walks, good – dos, listens, and behaviors and well yes, for no reason at all sometimes.) Let’s face it – those big puppy eyes are hard to resist.
There ya have it, our #11 Dog Treat with peanut butter as a base in our list of 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes.
#12. Cheddar Cheese & Peanut Butter for Dog Recipe
· ½ table spoon of smooth peanut butter for dogs
· ½ table spoon of shredded cheddar cheese (mild or sharp)
· 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
· 1/2 table spoon of apple jelly
· 1 teaspoon of chicken bouillon granules
· ½ of a graham cracker, crushed then minced
· 1-1/2 tablespoons of warmed water
· ½ cup of rolled oats
· 1 teaspoon of corn syrup
2. Using your medium sized mixing bowl ( not Fido’s bowl – he’s watching) and mix together your oatmeal, your minced graham cracker, flour, chicken bouillon granules, and grated cheddar cheese
3. Heat your peanut butter up in your microwave while using a microwave safe dish or bowl until you achieve a liquefied consistency.
4. Mix it all together now, stir in your water, peanut butter, syrup, jelly to make a nice stiff cookie cutting consistency
5. Roll it out to ¼ inch thick slab, cut your dog treat shapes with a cookie cutter of your choice (once again, we at my place prefer Cat Shaped treats) Then simply place them on your cookie sheets you prepared to receive them on and toss them into the oven.
6. You’ll want to bake them until golden-brown for up to 16 minutes.
NOTE: Allow them to cool in the oven thereafter for 5 to 10 minutes before removing them onto your wire rack to cool completely.
Be sure to store in refrigerator or freezer in an airtight fresh treat keeping container for daily treating.
There ya have it, our #12 Dog Treat with peanut butter as a base in our list of 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes
#13. Peanut Butter & Blackstrap Molasses Dog Treats
• 1 cup of smooth peanut butter for dogs
• 1 tablespoon of Blackstrap Molasses
• 1/4 cup rolled oats
• 3/4 cup of fat free milk
• 1 tablespoon of baking powder
• 1-1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
2. Combine your oats, flour and baking powder together in a medium bowl and whisk away to consistency
3. Heat up your peanut butter to liquefied form using a microwave safe dish or bowl in your microwave on a preheat setting for about 20 to 30 seconds. Stop at 15 – test, and either continue until consistently liquefied or go to step four below.
4. Add your liquefied peanut butter for dogs, your milk and your blackstrap molasses in with your other ingredients listed in #2 above.
5. Turn it out onto a floured surface and knead until you have a nice soft consistent dough
6. Now you are ready to make your cat-shaped biscuits. Roll your dough out about ½ inch thick and take your cookie cutter shape of choice, (dog bone or like me Cat Shaped cutter) and cut as many shaped biscuits as you can.
7. Place on a greased or parchment paper aligned cookie sheet and bake for up to 20 minutes until golden brown.
8. Let them cool in the oven for 10 minutes, then on your wire rack for another 10.
9. You can store them in the fridge or freezer using an airtight container altogether or you can break them up into individual day treat bags, then place them in the containers, and use as you desire for treating, training and the occasional “Good Girl Snacking!”
Want the Whole “Sha-BANG” in a Handy-Dandy PDF?
Download All 13 Easy Peanut Butter for Dog Recipes
its Yours Free
Simply Click the Bone (Before “our new intern” Drops All Copies! )
Download a Copy Today
And this concludes our list of 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes.
Please let us know how you enjoyed Human Foods Safe For Dogs Peanut Butter Dog treats them, improved them or if you have any advice, comments or otherwise want to share a new recipe with us. Our dogs simply love peanut butter, and I was willing to bet your dog does as well. Not only are they great snacking treats to keep the tail wagging, or training, but making just a single batch of any of these 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes for your dog can really be quite gratifying. Afterall, if your dog is anything like my dogs, they certainly deserve a special treat whether for a reason or not. I can’t wait to try the peanut butter for dog based birthday cake this coming weekend. My dog Freud will certainly have his thoughts about it.
Thank you for visiting our 13 Easy Peanut Butter for dog recipes.
Until next post, mine or yours always remember to always “Think Like a Dog ~ But Don’t Eat Your Poop!” (it simply means:” Be Present, Take it Easy, Be Aware & Take Care”)
Yours, and your Dog’s New Best Friend, Truly,
Paul Allen Pearce
\\==========================Do Sweet Stuff!============================//