Sunflower Seeds for Dog Treat Recipe.
Sunflower Seeds for Dogs (humans, and aliens alike)
umm…. – YUM! ….
Sunflower Seeds for Dogs: You are going to love this one when you share it with “REX?” or, your dog and family if it applies. These are great tasting human treats too. I am telling you. You must try them, because this delicious nutritious sunflower seeds for Dog Treats Recipe includes our F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E. . .Yup! you guessed it, “Bad Fish”. Nah, Peanut Butter. And you can use either a vet-checked-approved-store-bought-peanut butter brand) or you can go here to make it SUPER HEALTHY and TASTIER and make your own Homemade Peanut Butter For Dogs.
How long does it take you to make your own?
I hear your concern. I gotcha covered here:
Regarding Your Sunflower Seeds for Dogs, the Homemade Peanut Butter – Part: Sure, so timewise it can take anywhere from 60 minutes to [159 minutes and 7.5 seconds] depending on your DAR] A.K.A. “Dribble-Attrition Rate”, enthusiasm, your nut-allergies! (can’t forget about those poor folks huh?) also depends on your disposition, everything going cool with you? Great. So not too long, besides, you can automatically receive the benefit of spending more quality bonding and mutual appreciation time with your favorite-four-legger too.
Show the love, live the love right? That is you could do this, achieve canine bonding alchemy, and make your own homemade peanut butter for dogs, as long as your ability to follow directions are still in tact,(kidding more) you have some level of attention to detail, your multi-tasking-capabilities, and if you feel like really treating your dog Arnold”? to something special made with you heart,oven, time, and wallet. Not Arnold either? Shoot, sorry again, that also was a guess. Huh, Where would I get the name for a pet like “Arnold
“, any takers?
Bygones, any-who … tell me here if you could guess, where did you think I got the name Rex and Arnold. Please, I am baffled.
Right. The Recipe including Peanut Butter, Other-Seeds and Human Foods Safe for Dogs, and Sunflower Seeds for Dogs.
Okay so this wonderfully delicious peanut butter dog biscuit recipe is one of my favorite recipes. It is loaded with healthy ingredients that dogs love. The dogs love the nutty flavor of the peanut butter and sunflower seeds. There’s quite a few ingredients in this recipe but they are worth the time and effort. Give these doggie treats a try!
Trail Mix Dog Biscuits Recipe
1/2 Cup Shelled Sunflower Seeds
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1 Cup Rye Flour
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1 Tablespoon Milled Flax Seed
1 Tablespoon Wheat Germ
1 Tablespoon Brewers Yeast
1/2 Cup of Your Homemade Peanut Butter for Dogs or (Vet-Checked=Brand)
1 Egg will do perfectly
1 Cup Luke Warm Water
1. Time for the big bowl. Take out your large mixing bowl and stretch those forearms, knuckles, crack your neck (if your stiff like me)then get busy mixing together all dry ingredients and put aside, while you check your heart rate (KIDDING) i am sure you are “Healthy as a Horse” I mean..dog.. (horse prefer apples – APPARENTLY)
2. Now then: In a separate probably a smaller bowl, unless your kitchen cabinet “had twins” – Now mix up the wet stuff. Includes the homemade peanut butter for dogs, and your luke warm water ( easier to mix stuff up with).
Okay! Wait, What’s Next? Oh Yeah:
3. Next: Add your beautiful dead chicken egg and put it to its real purpose; “mix it up until the passion driven egg is well blended.
4. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and mix until a stiff dough forms. Place on floured surface and roll to about 3/8″ thickness. Cut into desired shapes.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until treats begin to brown.
Want a Hot Tip? (leave your fork in there) DON’T! bad joke. Do Not.
Here is your ACTUAL Hot TIP:
After shutting off your awesome sunflower seed cooking oven you can leave the sunflower seed dog treats / biscuits in the oven for oh, say a 120 minutes (2 hrs) but to ensure these hardy dog treats are completely dry and crunchy.
Then of course they can be stored for a long time without worrying about spoilage.
Now then, You see, like i have been saying, we are ALWAYS-ALWAYS-ALWAYS thinking about how we can. . .”Serve You”
Honestly, it sure doesn’t hurt to write a quick comment either. Backlinks welcome after approved! So COME-ON. Talk to me dog lover. What do you GOT, for me today?
— New Dog Times (@thenewdogtimes) February 24, 2017
Sunflower Seeds for Dogs – I want some now. BRB